Education Experience

My educational experience started at age three years old in my first class as my mom being my teacher. As I proceeded through Nursery to Grade 6 my mother was my teacher once again. I participated in track and fields,poem recitals, cultural events and numerous art and craft projects. I loved Mathematics.

Entering High school I continued to loved Mathematics. Transferring to a new school there were choices to be in Arts, Business or Science stream, but because of my previous background I was given the Art stream. My  did classes such as Mathematics, English, Geography, History and Social Studies.

After High school I attended two vocational school where I did typing , Lotus, Dos and word processing just to name a few. I then migrated to United States of America. I went to the Borough of Manhattan College and obtained my Associates Degree in Applied science in Computer Programming. I did algorithm, languages that included c, c++, visual etc. I continued to New City technical College where I did Oracle, data warehouse , Java and PHP.