Brandon Revision Process

Throughout the re-vision process, I was able to see a few positive and negative features of my own writing skills. When you are writing you must be patient and make sure that everything you are writing is clear. This is to ensure that the reader will be able follow your ideas smoothly. One of my positive features of writing is organization. I thought that I introduced my ideas well and explained them carefully enough so that people can read and stay on track. When an essay is organized it is clear, focus and effective so that the reader has an understanding of the thesis. Even though I am good with the sequence of my essays, I still need to improve on my grammar and proofreading. Grammar must always be correct in order to clearly communicate your message to others. If your grammar is incorrect, you may begin to make things unclear and confuse the reader. As a result, you may want to look back and do some proof reading. This helps you look over everything you are writing in order to find any mistakes or errors you might not have seen the first time you were writing. Using the re-vision process is good for a many number of reasons. You are able to see what strengths you have in writing, as well as the weaknesses. It is very helpful to know and be aware of the weaknesses you have so than you can work on improving them for the future.