Illiana Cantu re-vision process

The re-vision process is showing me how to improve my writing skills going forward with both positive and negative features.  A couple of positive features was giving a lot of evidence, being very descriptive. My partner said I provided sufficient background to my central topic and delivered logical organization throughout the paper. I was very detailed and was told that I grabbed his attention making him want to read more because of how well he was able to fully understand what I was trying to deliver. Although it was nice to hear my amazing feedback I was also fortunate enough to receive some criticism to help better my writing skills for the future. I summarized too much in my first paragraph and some of my sentences were too detailed, jumbled together without taking any breaks. It was also a bit too confusing when I kept quoting and did not cite where I got the information from. Also my rhetorical device was mistaken because I did not make it clear in my first paragraph. When I write I sometimes get so overwhelmed in making sure I include all the information that my work ends up containing too much information it is even overpowering for the reader making it unclear. I found the rhetorical analysis peer review to be very helpful and will take this criticism into consideration and apply it to my work. For my final draft I will make sure I add the corrections needed in order to ensure my essay is the best version of itself.