Individual Strengths

Here, I will give a credit to the three individual strengths, which are the most important in my opinion.

The first my strength is attentiveness. I pay attention to details. In my opinion, this is my the most important skill since it increases patients’ safety. Every patient as well as employer would like to have a nurse who pays close attention to what he/she does. Responsible employees who do care about their patients and job performance always are in demand.

The second my strength is effective communication. I am knowledgeable in the areas of motivational interviewing, conflict solving, and empathetic communication. For example, I will be the one who may find the right words to calm down with empathy a patient displaying an intense or ferocious aggressiveness or restore friendly relations between conflicting coworkers. In addition to that, I am fluent in English, Polish, and Russian. Some not-speaking-English patients may use my translating service.

The third my strength is hard-working. Every employer eagers to have an employee who is able to work with little or no supervision, and who works with energy and commitment. I consider myself as a preferred candidate for a future nurse position because my hard and commendable work is proved through my work experience. You may request reference letters from my previous employers.

In conclusion, I would like to express my appreciation for reading three of my strengths and spending time at my Open Lab page, and hope this is a positive experience for you.