Lunch

I usually use every opportunity to get closer to the designers at MLB. Especially the younger ones I mainly respect. Like Greg, Jason, and Julianna. I’m already pretty close to my boss, because we went to the same high school. I want to be a sponge and learn everything I possibly can from them. Being friends with them could also open new doors. They might have connections to someone down the line or could move up in MLB by the time I graduate. So all of us decided to have lunch. They took the interns out for some grub at UrbanSpace. That spot has so much good food. We started talking more in-depth about our personal lives, like significant others, life goals and etc. 

I already added all of them on Linkedin. Now I follow them on Instagram and have their numbers. I also asked advice about my career. We also discussed MLB things like what I can put on my portfolio, do they usually hire after the internship is done and could I possibly come back after my internship. They answered all my questions which were really helpful, since my bosses usually don’t give a straightforward answer. I had tacos at Urbansqaure and Greg paid for it. I’m really hoping the connections I make here, really help me out in the future.