Student Choices

This Class made me have to think about my future a lot and I kept looking at the cover I designed for Either a comic or a book. I have always been arguing with myself about whether my Idea communicate better as Text or as Pictures. To this purpose I have signed up for a creative writing class to see what its like to write stories and I hope it helps me understand which I prefer. This Is of a story that I have been working on for a while called Runt which is basically a Interracial journey of an abnormally tall Human Prince and A miniscule Demon as they embark on an adventure to defeat the insidious Demon Warlord and the corruption of human society.

The reason I choice this document as my final piece is because as I talk to Professor Patrick I realized that I have been hiding to much behind my insecurity of my ideas and the thought I put behind them. I also am proud of this piece because Of all the thousand of stories that I think about this is one of the first ones that I have actually designed something for and have countless notes on character creation and other aspects of the world. So this Is pretty much my pride of my rain cause most other ideas get buried under my new ones but this one made it out before it was covered.

Runt