COVER LETTER

May 5, 2015

Mount Sinai Hospital
Attention Nurse Managers
1468 Madison Avenue.
New York, NY 10029
Dear Ms. Stewart

I am a senior nursing student at New York City College of Technology who will be graduating with my B.S.N. degree on June 2, 2015. I am very interested in joining the Mount Sinai team. My experience and education will be a great asset to your organization. Some of the qualities I possess are honesty, integrity, compassion, and always striving for excellence. I am goal oriented, a team player, has strong organizational skills, and always seeking to learn new things.
My clinical experiences and time at New York City college of Technology has helped me gain access to the challenges of being a medical Professional. I have developed a strong foundation in nursing concepts including: client centered care, holistic care, shared governance and stewardship. I have the ability to think critically and work collaboratively with my clients, their families and other health care professionals.

I had the privilege of visiting your organization and observed how professional and caring your staff was and was impressed by your achievement of magnet status. I would be delighted to join in your mission. I look forward to the opportunity to interview with you. Please feel free to contact me at my cell phone number 646- 284-0072. Thank you for taking the time to consider my application. I look forward to speaking with you.
Sincerely,