Free Time

Throughout my free time I like to be as productive as possible, adding to my craft, enhancing my skills and overall strengthening my persona.

MAO PR-

Im currently an intern at MAO PR  in Soho, where I acquire insight towards the in’s and out of the operations, logistics and day-to-day productions within a showroom. More specific routines include one on one collaboration with stylist, to assemble pulls for a number of celebrity and prestige clients. Other responsibilities include the inputting of data into the MAO data base, product control and inventory, and in essence maintaining the showroom.

Throughout my time here I have really learned the in’s and out’s of a showroom- the logistics, the operations and the behind the scenes. Im well rounded in the concept of what it means to be a showroom, how to do business with a showroom and the particular business in itself.

Workshops

I’m a huge fan of workshops and think is a tool that enough people don’t take advantage of. I take up a number of workshops a month ranging from business start ups, to social media, direct marketing etc. Anything that can fuel my knowledge fashion/business wise is something Im always on the lookout for!