Individual Strengths

My biggest strength is the sense of responsibility and punctuality as well as my ambition and determination to be the most caring nurse.   I am a very trustworthy person with an ability to work as a team player or as an individual. Patient respect, advocacy, and honesty are factors that I possess and are important in the healthcare setting.  Other strong attributes are my great communication and social skills.  I am a very quick learner and I adapt very well in any environment or situation.  Adaptation and flexibility is very important because as nurse we have many different roles such as a caregiver, communicator, teacher, patient advocate and leader.  As a nurse, all of these traits are beneficial to have in order to give the best quality care there is. Another strength is my efforts to continuously learn and keep up with new findings in healthcare to practice safe quality care.  All of these traits will contribute to gaining the trust of team members, employers and most importantly of the patients.