About Me

My name is John Wong and I currently attend New York City College Of Technology. I am pursuing a bachelors degree in Computer Engineering Technology. I have completed my associates degree program in Electrical Engineering and now I am in my final year of obtaining my bachelors in Computer Engineering Technology.

Here you will find course work that I have taken and done throughout my whole college career up to the present. You will find lab work such as programming with C++ in CET 3510 Microprocessor System Technology class, using Java to create an android app in CET 3640 Software for Computer Control, and various other course work I’ve done throughout my college years.

I have learned a lot of things up till the present. I have learned how to use electrical components to build hardware and how hardware and programming are similar. I have learned the purpose of using solderless breadboard to create electrical circuits by looking at a schematic diagram. I also had the privilege to use microcontrollers such as the Arduino, as well as a single-board computer Raspberry Pi. I have learned the basics of C++ and Java programming and done various lab work with both respectively.

You will find course works that I have done throughout my years in college on the sections and link.

Thank You,

John Wong