Self Evaluation

Photo by Frank McKenna

Based on the self evaluation I did on myself I learnt numerous things about myself where I am strong as a designer, I need to improve, and where I did improve. Whether I am in the element of illustration, graphic design, photography, or videography the ideas I execute are unique. They fit a creative use of what their client or employer seeks. Many things I did my supervisor found to be interesting to his approval. Of course there were edits I had to make that showed me areas within Adobe Photoshop and after effects I need to improve within. Improving the skills for these programs will teach me the proper shortcuts I need for faster execution.

At times I learnt there were simpler ways to create and edit video. The smallest set back in a photograph or video edit can throw the whole thing off and require tension maintenance or reshoots. but it never stopped me from executing. Which is where I saw my growth in photography and videography. My strongest form of design is in illustration but I was able to work out of my comfort zone and improve in these other forms of design. I captured many high quality images with a great visual shot to construct videos that were properly executed to what my supervisor wanted or approved. This internship pushed me so out of my comfort zone I am more comfortable in videography and photography. With much to learn and a lot of skills I see a very great journey as a designer.