Introductory Page

My name if Jennifer Ambrozevicius.  I am currently a Registered Professional Nurse for 7 years. I attended Suffolk Community College and graduated with an Associate Degree in Applied Science in May of 2005.  I am currently enrolled at New York Community College of Technology working on my BSN degree.   I truly beleive that nursing is a gift.  I am very compassionate about helping people.  Being a nurse can be very rewarding in that I can have a lasting impact on patients, families, and coworkers lives.  The thought of helping people and making them feel good is such a gift.  I believe that having strong leadership skills and strong advocacy skills can make a difference in my patients lives and with whom I work with.  I believe that the nursing profession can make a difference in the care that is provided to the patients.  With the aging population and the changing of technology, nurses need to have a strong foundation in education in order to be able to deal with the patients that are becoming more complex.  Strong evidence based research is essential to deliver optimal care to our patients and since nurses are up front working with patients, education is very important.