About

LYNFORD RHOOMS:

Technology as allowed the world to become one global space. Key to this development is how we communicate in a collaborative way. In this project, we are demonstrating our new found competencies which was built on our collective strengths. I have a passion for electronics and how it works and this has led me to pursue and successfully complete an Applied Associate Science Degree in Electronics Engineering Technology at the Bronx Community College in 2019. In Spring, 2020, I transferred to City Tech to complete my major in Electrical Engineering Technology (BTech) where I am currently a Lower-Senior. My aim is to seek employment as Biomedical Equipment Repair Technician at a major hospital in the US.

JABER GALIB:

I am a junior in city tech. I would hope to graduate end of next year. I started as computer engineer major then changed it too computer systems Major. In the future I would like to work within cyber security field.

MIKE SANCHEZ:

I am a Senior here at City Tech looking to graduate either by the end of this year or the beginning of next year. I originally entered this college under the Electromechanical Engineering field, but after the first semester I switched to the Computer Information Systems Major. In the future, I plan to work on programming websites and mobile phone applications.