Yanitza Rodriguez’s ePortfolio

Yanitza Rodriguez’s ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Hospitality Management
Portfolio Description

September 20, 2013
HMGT 1101
Professor Hutchinson
Yanitza RodrIguez
EProfile Assignment
My name is Yanitza RodrIguez and I am currently an undergrad student at New York City College of Technology. I have decided to pursue the major of HospitalIty Management because I have always been interested in the field. Since I can remember i’ve always wanted to be an entrepreneur. The thought of me owning my own business in the future really motivates me to get my degree. I hope to be able to provide a hospitable and homey environment, by treating my future customers with care and respect. I hope to gain as much information and skills as I can from this course and my peers to be successful. But my learning won’t stop there. I hope to keep growing in my field long after my degree and an established career.
My passion is in the culinary industry, i’ve always been intrigued by the crafts that chefs create, but I can’t really see myself as one. I’ve been told that I have strong leadership, and I found that I usually took the lead in any group activities, or projects. This is what made me want to think about opening my own establishment. A restaurant, cafe, or even a bakery. I have a very strong work ethic, good motivation and all the desire to please others. Making others feel at home and comfortable is going to be what I strive for. I believe that by doing what I love to do i will not only change my life, but impact others in hopefully a great inspiring way.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: Yanitza Rodriguez

Welcome!

This is the first post on your Learning Blog. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! The […] See MoreWelcome!

No Comments Found