Wilson’s ePortfolio

Wilson's ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN but membership is by invitation.
Communication Design
Portfolio Description

Greetings,

My name is Wilson Guaman. After Graduating from High School I had many colleges to choose from, I picked City Tech as my primary option. My first two years of college I was going for a different Major, but soon I realized that I really wanted to do. Currently I am getting my degree in Graphics and Web Design. I am a full time student, and I also have a part time job working as a Barback in a Club. In my free time don’t watch TV, instead I like reading articles from the internet reading graphic design magazines for inspiration, such as Digital Arts, Computer Arts. I also like to do t-shirts design; I am currently learning the art of screen printing. My objective at the moment is to create a t-shirt brand and produce wearable art so people could buy them online. Whenever there is an opportunity, I like to travel; last summer I went to South America in the search for a textile company that could help me reach my goal. I was able to find one now is up to me accomplish some other goals before anything. I strongly believe that this course will help me improve my writing and be capable to convey to passion for art to people.

Welcome!

This is the first post on your Learning Blog. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! The […] See MoreWelcome!

No Comments Found