Tanisha Kumari’s ePortfolio

Tanisha Kumari’s ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
English
Portfolio Description

Welcome to my ePortfolio! This compilation of my work and successes is a reflection of my professional and personal development over the course of my academic and professional career. You can find a variety of tasks, projects, and experiences that highlight my abilities, knowledge, and accomplishments in this portfolio.

I hope you will discover more about me as a learner, a professional, and a person as you peruse my ePortfolio. There will be an indication of my capacity for critical thought, problem-solving, effective communication, and teamwork. This portfolio highlights my experiences in a variety of industries as well as my desire to constantly learn new things and advance my knowledge. I’ve always had a strong desire to learn and have enthusiastically pursued my studies to fulfill my dream of becoming a nurse one day. I really think that education is the key to realizing one’s full potential and that knowledge is power. This feeling has kept me going in my academic career and driven me to work hard and achieve my dream of becoming a nurse to build relationships with people and save the lives of others.

Outside of school and working I enjoy painting on my canvases and giving out my finished work to my friends. I also enjoy reading because I tend to get so wrapped up in my books and lose track of time. I appreciate you taking the time to go at my electronic portfolio. I want you to be motivated by this collection, gain fresh insights from it, and see how passionate I am about personal development and lifelong learning.

Member Profile

Final Reflection

Copy-of-Final-Reflection-1Download See MoreFinal Reflection

Unit 3- Multimodal Project & Artist Statement

Multimodal Project Click on the image to view the full brochure! (2 […] See MoreUnit 3- Multimodal Project & Artist Statement

Unit 2- Annotated Bibliography

Annotated Bibliography Copy-of-The-Gender-Pay-Gap-Annotated-BibliographyDownload See MoreUnit 2- Annotated Bibliography

No Comments Found