Strengthening Research Interactions through Digital Expression (STRIDE)

active 4 years, 3 months ago
This Project is OPEN.
School / Office
Arts & Sciences
Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Social Science
Project Description

STRIDE is a digital infrastructure using the OpenLab platform that converges a variety of science resources and applications bearing a capacity for enriched engagement in research, and community building. More that a mere website for the NIH Bridges to the Baccalaureate at City Tech, it will contains the following components:
• A resource center of digital presentations of faculty mentors research interests/profiles.
• A multimedia library of faculty/student research project presentations.
• An online journal of students’ scholarly works in research including the sharing of conference abstracts and papers.
• Digital platform for an interactive research community that includes online social media.

Acknowledgements

This project was created by: City Tech BRIDGES

Mentoring

Hello Bridges Cohort 3. Today is Weds. June 7, 2017 and for your Blog post I would like you to post to your NIH Bridges Scholar page about your Ideal Mentoring Relationship. Write 3 - 4 sentences what you are looking for in a mentor. […] See MoreMentoring

Bio Statements for 2016 Scholars

Hello 2016 Scholars, I would like all of you to draft your biographical statement. Please include: SAMPLE PROFILE Name: Michael Williams I am a: Sophomore attending City Tech I am taking classes preparing to transfer to: Brooklyn […] See MoreBio Statements for 2016 Scholars