Production For Designers

Viewing All Docs

Title
Color Blindness and Brands

I found this article to be of interest and I wanted to share it with you.

Author: Author
Mid-Term Project

Your mid-term project is due emailed to me no later than end of school day Friday, March 13, 2020. Please […]

Author: Author
Monday, May 4, 2020 Production for Designers

Good Morning, We will met online,  Monday at 8:00 am, for the first 90 minutes will will review Bindery, Finishing […]

Author: Author
30 minutes to go

Good Morning to all, You have 30 minutes before the first assignment needs to be emailed to me. If you […]

Author: Author
Color Space

Good Morning, We will not get into color space for a few weeks, but this article is valid, worth the […]

Author: Author
Monday, April 6th, 2020

Afternoon to all, I will be conducting our next session via Blackboard, make sure you have all the correct and […]

Author: Author
Workflow and the Creative Project

Please read and be ready to discuss this article on Monday. I will ask each of you to let me […]

Author: Author
Samples

As mentioned, I have some extra samples of a variety of items, paper or print samples. If you would like […]

Author: Author
YEA!!!!!!!!

YEA!, you have made it past the first day of online instruction (15 minutes more). Not too bad of a […]

Author: Author
Session Two Terms

Good Morning, There is no complete listing of all the terms that are used in the printing field. Many sources […]

Author: Author
Reminder

Good Morning to all, I will be conducting Monday, April 6th, session via Blackboard. I will be online starting at […]

Author: Author
Online Sessions

Good Morning to all, The Class project is due today please, as stated send your PDF’s to my email ,tkubis@citytech.cuny.edu. […]

Author: Author
IdeaAlliance Guide to Print Production

Good Morning to all, George Kondogianis has via his contact a great offer for all. If you click onto the […]

Author: Author
Break Time

If you need additional time to complete the first project please do so, otherwise send me your completed project. I […]

Author: Author
Viewing 41-54 (of 54 total)