PHIL2203ID Health Care Ethics, OL77, FA2020

active 1 week, 1 day ago
Social Science
PHIL 2203ID

An examination of the major ethical theories on what is morally right and wrong, and the meaning of moral concepts (e.g., the concepts of right and duty). Focus is on ethical problems associated with the practice of medicine and biomedical research.

This course may be cloned by logged-in faculty.

Vaccine allocation and vulnerable groups

What does it mean to prioritize vaccine distribution by means of the market? What does it […] See MoreVaccine allocation and vulnerable groups

Ethical Concerns for Conducting Survey Research in Health Psychology (Prof. Almond)

How does a salad dressing bottle illustrate the importance of good sampling methods? What […] See MoreEthical Concerns for Conducting Survey Research in Health Psychology (Prof. Almond)

Race and Health Research

When researchers ask patients to tell them their race, what aspect of race are they most […] See MoreRace and Health Research

Hi Alice, Yes its amazing to see China bring the pandemic under control. See this […] See More

Hi Preston, I agree with you. I'm very big on rights and personal freedoms. But to me, the […] See More

Hi Natasha, I agree that New Yorkers tend to be, well...disobedient. Attitude. But when it […] See More