Justice For All

active 9 years, 11 months ago
Justice For All
This Project is OPEN.
School / Office
Professional Studies
Law and Paralegal Studies
Project Description

The purpose of this site is to raise awareness for injustice happening inside NYS prisons and encourage you to get involved with the ongoing mistreatment of inmates inside NYS prisons.

Acknowledgements

This project was created by: Naquan26

DEATH PENALTY

Whether the death penalty should be abolished or used  as a form of punishment still lingers in […] See MoreDEATH PENALTY

Guest Post: New York State Prisoners Isolation

I have just read an article about how prison's isolation violate basic human rights. I am pertly […] See MoreGuest Post: New York State Prisoners Isolation

Fitting the Description

It was a Friday night in Canarsie, Brooklyn around 11:30 pm when I was on my way home from […] See MoreFitting the Description

Comment on "Justice For All"

If you desire to obtain much from this piece of writing then you have to apply these methods to […] See MoreComment on "Justice For All"

Comment on "“The Cruel Hand”"

I have always said a criminal deserves a second chance in society depending on what they have been […] See MoreComment on "“The Cruel Hand”"

Comment on "Should a civil rights lawsuit for financial compensation follow Jonathan Fleming case?"

I like the use of visual elements as well as text because it makes the blog more interactive and […] See MoreComment on "Should a civil rights lawsuit for financial compensation follow Jonathan Fleming case?"

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.