Mohammed Zaman’s ePortfolio

Mohammed Zaman's ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is PRIVATE. You must be an administrator to view the ePortfolio Site.
Computer Systems Technology
Portfolio Description

I am currently enrolled as a sophomore in the New York City College of Technology at CUNY pursuing an undergraduate degree. I am majoring in Computer Systems Technology (Software Development Track). I am also interested in the web development field and I am seeking exciting opportunities related to the same. In my spare time, I like to do Website design and Listen to music.

As an immigrant, I’ve been exposed to many different cultures and groups of people.
As a result, I’ve been able to adjust to changes fast and develop a broader perspective. I am always interested in learning new things and like doing so. I enjoy resolving issues and correcting mistakes. To stay productive, I am a detail-oriented person who keeps my goals and responsibilities structured.

I have experience using various types of IDE like Visual studio, Pycharm, Eclipse, Atom. Skilled in Basic Python and Java programming. Also, In Front end Web development using HTML, CSS.

Member Profile