Litzy Avila

Litzy Avila
This ePortfolio Profile is OPEN and membership is by invitation only, but only logged-in OpenLab members may view the ePortfolio Site.
Hospitality Management
Portfolio Description

I consider myself as someone who makes choices and who has an ambition to attain. My life challenges have shaped me into the reliable, industrious human being that I am right now. However, I also am able to truly appreciate life and all the little things that come in my way. Absolutely nothing comes to my mind whenever I think about my future or the profession that I desire, but I do want to attempt other things and explore different choices when that time comes. If I had to pick a job, it would have to be in the food industry because I’ve always liked food and the way businesses are operated by people, so I suppose I’ll pursue anything in that field. I thought I might make a career in the healthcare industry, therefore liberal arts and science was my first major. However, the one year I spent there, I disliked every minute of it. After a while, I thought, “Where’s the rush?” I have plenty of time left, and I don’t want to waste them on a career I won’t enjoy. That’s why when I decided to major in hospitality and management, all of my possibilities changed. I’ve discovered incredible opportunities and am willing to pursue new, exciting careers that hardly anyone has ever heard of. I’m still developing my skills, but this field gives me the assurance that I will have a career I would be passionate about for every second of my time.