Jann Katindigā€™s ePortfolio

Jann Katindigā€™s ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is PRIVATE. You must be a member of the ePortfolio to view the ePortfolio Site.
Nursing
Portfolio Description

Welcome to my e-Portfolio. My name is Jann Erissa Katindig. I have an Associate Degree in Nursing and is currently pursuing my Bachelors in Nursing in NYCCT. I currently work in a long-term care facility where I see firsthand the dedication, passion, and knowledge of the nursing staff and medical team for their residents and families. I have learned the importance of multi-tasking and problem solving which will assist me in being able to make quick high impact decisions and prioritize residentā€™ needs. My set of leadership, effective communication, and critical thinking skills combined with my passion for nursing has prepared me to make a positive impact to the nursing field. I believe that being genuine and nurturing, along with professional and driven, is an essential combination for people in my field. As a personal mission, I strive to provide the safest and highest quality of care to allow New Yorkers to live their healthiest life.