Jann Katindig’s ePortfolio

Jann Katindig’s ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is PRIVATE. You must be a member of the ePortfolio to view the ePortfolio Site.
Nursing
Portfolio Description

Welcome to my e-Portfolio. My name is Jann Erissa Katindig. I have an Associate Degree in Nursing and is currently pursuing my Bachelors in Nursing in NYCCT. I currently work in a long-term care facility where I see firsthand the dedication, passion, and knowledge of the nursing staff and medical team for their residents and families. I have learned the importance of multi-tasking and problem solving which will assist me in being able to make quick high impact decisions and prioritize resident’ needs. My set of leadership, effective communication, and critical thinking skills combined with my passion for nursing has prepared me to make a positive impact to the nursing field. I believe that being genuine and nurturing, along with professional and driven, is an essential combination for people in my field. As a personal mission, I strive to provide the safest and highest quality of care to allow New Yorkers to live their healthiest life.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: Jann