Ixchel Gomez’s ePortfolio

Ixchel Gomez's ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Architectural Technology
Portfolio Description

As a little girl I was very attracted by the colors, over time my attraction for colors became an inexplicable love, explicit and pure for everything that is related to art. I got myself involved in all the areas without obtaining any kind of knowledge or learning from the same. Drawings, paintings, fashion designs, scenery, house, buildings, spaces and recycled renewal of different areas are themes and objectives that excited and vibrate every part of my being, making me feel an anxiety to exploit my creativity to the fullest. I am currently studying at NYC College of Technology where I developed the Arquitectural Technology career and dedicated every moment of my life to this wonderful profession. This Portfolio will be a compilation of creations, works and projects carried out that will show my work to the viewers and will be able to obtain idea and knowledge about my vision and my expectations through this medium.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: Ixchel Gomez

Welcome!

This is the first post on your Learning Blog. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! The […] See MoreWelcome!

No Comments Found