Isranoor Syed’s ePortfolio

Isranoor Syed’s ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Communication Design
Portfolio Description

My name is Isranoor Syed and I am a aspiring graphic designer and a student at City Tech. I am 21 years old and I was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York. My major is Communications Design and I am the first semester of my senior year of college. I am good with Microsoft word and PowerPoint. I also can do a lot on Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom, Dreamweaver, and Premiere. My interests are video game design especially for fantasy or rpg games, art from video games or inspired by video games, grunge futuristic medieval and fashion from actual video games, surreal and architectural photography and paintings, fashion design, and of course graphic design as a whole.
I love that there is so many possibilities within graphic design and this drew me into graphic design even more. I started to like graphic design by seeing many interesting works graphic designers have done. I, on the daily, get inspired by various sources like Instagram accounts of fashion brands, models, youtubers, photographers, and gamers on pinterest and tumblr posts of various art and photography, and even fashion I seen on the train and on the streets when I travel to college. I also gives me more motivation to do better. I am a very understanding and curious person that loves to learn new things about technology and also different types of art that aren’t just graphic design.
I’m want to be a Graphic Designer but I also definitely want to experience working in the fashion and video game industry as a graphic designer or something similar as well. I hope to over time here at city tech develop, grow, learn, and evolve into the designer I want to be in the near future.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: Isranoor Syed