Huakang Mei’s ePortfolio

Huakang Mei's ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Hospitality Management
Portfolio Description

Dream and reality are two different things.I love music very much when I was in High School.I was thinking about to become a guitar teacher, but later I realized that it is very to teach others to play guitar. Other than guitar, I also love to travel and eat delicious food. So when I go to college I pick Hospitality Management as my major. I have been in Miami and Puerto Rico for vacation before. I very love their beautiful beaches. I also like their local foods and drinks. Their beaches are very blue and clear. I think traveling is a very happy things because while you are traveling you are gaining knowledge from the real world not in the text book. After that two trips, I decided to work in a hotel. I love to face different situations and difficulties when I’m working and working in a hotel can give me that. I very like the word resourceful because it means that when you face a problem you have to come up a solution very quick.Now, I’m working in a franchise bubble tea shop. I have to due with different people everyday.My final destination in a hotel is general manager.But now I’m planing after finish college,I want to work hard in a hotel for a few years to be come assistant general manager first.I will do thing step by step to achieve my goal.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: Mei,Huakang

Welcome!

This is the first post on your Learning Blog. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! The […] See MoreWelcome!

No Comments Found