HMGT1101 Dias Section D405

active 1 year, 11 months ago
HMGT1101 Dias Section D405
This Course Profile is PRIVATE, but the Course Site is OPEN to all visitors.
Hospitality Management
HMGT

An overview of the history, likely directions and organizational structure of the hospitality industry and its role in local, national and global economies. Students are introduced to the nature and scope of the hospitality industry, basic terminology, management concepts, career path explorations and the department’s mission and culture.

“Experiential Learning Assignment” Concierge Project.

Post your chosen tourist attraction on OpenLab as a response on the “Experiential Learning A […] See More“Experiential Learning Assignment” Concierge Project.

Peninsula Visit tomorrow

HMGT 1101 Field Trip The Peninsula New York   700 5th Avenue at the […] See MorePeninsula Visit tomorrow

Peninsula Field Trip

HMGT 1101 Field Trip The Peninsula New York   700 5th Avenue at the corner […] See MorePeninsula Field Trip

I visited the American Museum of Natural History. It’s significant to the culture of New York C […] See More

As a tourist in New York City, the main attractions you will visit is the Statue of Liberty, Times […] See More

I chose the porter house as my tourist location. It is a very well known fine dining steak house. […] See More