ENG1141D005 Creative Writing FA 2022

active 6 days, 14 hours ago
ENG1141D005 Creative Writing FA 2022
This Course Profile is OPEN and membership is by invitation only, but only logged-in OpenLab members may view the Course Site.
English
ENG1141

This introductory course aims to engage and help you develop your creative voice through discussions of craft and technique, readings aimed to build critical reading and workshopping skills, writing exercises, and discussion of language and style.

Writers Notebook #14

A Night Out by Monica Melendez A story that gets told a lot is about a night that I went out to celebrate my friend’s 17th birthday party. The story has nothing to do with the actual party but rather how my dad tells the ride home. He i […] See MoreWriters Notebook #14

Writer notebook entry #3 prompts 14

Prompts #14 The story told and retold in my family. Nearly ten in the morning, a child was playing in her room. She was playing when she heard arguing. She consequently halted her game and followed the sounds. The noises also grew […] See MoreWriter notebook entry #3 prompts 14

Session 13: Story Starters

Posted for Shajjad: There was a girl that was playing in her room at almost 9 o'clock. She heard bickering while she was playing. So she stopped playing and followed the noises. As she got nearer and nearer the noises got louder and […] See MoreSession 13: Story Starters