ENG1101 OL74 Fall 2020

active 12 hours, 38 minutes ago
ENG1101 OL74 Fall 2020
English
ENG 1101

This is Professor Jennifer Sears’ online Fall 2020 ENG 1101 course. Students joining this site should make sure this is the correct section: ENG1101-074. See you online soon!

My Education Life

[gview […] See MoreMy Education Life

Answering Questions about the Assignment

All, a few questions have come up about the assignment due before Tuesday: Yanet, you asked a […] See MoreAnswering Questions about the Assignment

To-Do List, Session 7: Thursday, Sept. 17

For today's Session 7, you will finish your first draft of the Educational Narrative and post it […] See MoreTo-Do List, Session 7: Thursday, Sept. 17

No Comments Found

Participation Activity: Understanding the Educational Narrative Assignment

I have read the assignments and currently don't have a question. See MoreParticipation Activity: Understanding the Educational Narrative Assignment

Participation Activity: One Story about My Education

Hi All, I'm closing the discussion board for the LAST session on Yolanda Sealey-Ruiz and Jose Olivarez and want you all to know how wonderful these posts are! Please use this material in your Education Narratives. You can also use the […] See MoreParticipation Activity: One Story about My Education

I am Articulate!

I can relate to Tan because I grew up with having to do the same things she did with my mum. For example I would also answer or make phone calls pretending to be my mum and I even translated documents to the best of my ability for her. […] See MoreI am Articulate!