ENG 1101 CP15 22550 fall 2023

active 8 months, 2 weeks ago
ENG 1101 CP15 22550 fall 2023
English
ENG 1101

First Year Writing Course! Whooooo

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: maddyylutz

Welcome, Students!

Faculty: This Course site uses an organizational structure to help faculty meet the recommended […] See MoreWelcome, Students!

Class 1 Agenda (Example)

Faculty: This Class Agenda post demonstrates how you can provide detailed information about each […] See MoreClass 1 Agenda (Example)

Discussion: Introductions

Faculty: Below is a recommended activity that helps build community in your class and introduces […] See MoreDiscussion: Introductions

No Comments Found

Day 4 Home Work

During my junior year of high school, I did not want to bring my bad habits into the start of school year. I told myself that I’d stay on top of my work. I started off very well in the first 2 months. After that, I started to p […] See MoreDay 4 Home Work

Day 3 Homework

The education narrative genre tells a story with the main focus and takeaway being about education. The convention of an education narrative from what I’ve seen is that the main character is put up against an issue. With this issue, the m […] See MoreDay 3 Homework

Day 3 Homework

After briefly reading "The Fourth of July", by Audre Lorde an ingredient used in writing an education narrative paper or book is that it is written in the first person. Audre uses I, Me, I'd, and other words like this to progress the […] See MoreDay 3 Homework