Fall 2014: EL 031 Advanced Academic Writing for ESOL Students

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Personality

Write your comments here about the reading on personality that we did in class today, September 29, 2014

Qin Lin
    Participant

I don’t listen to music a lot on a daily. There are a lot of music I’d love to listen to, but I am an outgoing and friendly person. Classic is one of my favorite music. It can make people feel relax when people feeling tired. I like hang out with my friends, and share my experiences with my best friends. I think a lot of people loves classic music because it’s very popular.

vivian
    Participant

music is part of my life, i listen to music everyday. i listen to a lot kind of music and my favorite music is classic music. classic music make me feel relax and express my feeling. people love music because some of the music describe their feeling and its touch to their heart.

vivian
    Participant

music is part of my life, i listen to music everyday. i listen to a lot kind of music and my favorite music is classic music. classic music make me feel relax and express my feeling. people love music because some of the music describe their feeling and its touch to their heart.

Olha Shumelda
    Participant

Rentfow and Gosling did a great job by categorizing human personalities into four groups by their music preferences. However, these distinct types are only a guideline for us. Also, there is an overlap between people enjoying different types of music and in order to be able to group people more accurately we also need to indicate more factors such as: age, location, activity types and etc. Personally, I cannot refer myself to a single category, but the closest one I can see myself in is the intense and rebellious one.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.