Drawn Designer

active 10 years, 4 months ago
Drawn Designer
This Project is OPEN.
School / Office
Technology & Design
Project Description

Design can be experienced, freed, learned, formed, bought, cruel, humorous, loved, hated, design is everything everywhere. As a designer, I can say I have experienced all the sides of design and learned from every single one. You’re here to experience the wonders of another artist’s mind and passion. My favorite form of art is sketching, but above all are design pieces that are out of the ordinary, something no one has ever seen or done before, something new. View personal pieces, share your own and be apart of the world where anything and everything can mean something no matter how small or odd. Design is speaking without speaking and a perfect form to express you as an individual. Let’s be apart of the world known as design and change the way people view art, forever.

-This for a class project, not a real company. Thank You

Acknowledgements

This project was created by: A.Quintero

Clothes for Kids Fundraiser

Benefiting: Clothes for Kids of the Red Cross Event: Drawn Designer Clothes for Kids […] See MoreClothes for Kids Fundraiser

Drawn Designer Holiday Giveaway

Hey Drawn Designer fans and members, thank you for all your support and to show our […] See MoreDrawn Designer Holiday Giveaway

No Comments Found

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.