darcell harris’s ePortfolio

darcell harris's ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN but membership is by invitation.
Communication Design
Portfolio Description

Hi, my name is Darcell Harris and I am a freshman at the New York College of Technology. I am from Brooklyn, New York and I am studying there for a degree in Graphic Design. I attended Acorn Community High School and took some classes there dealing with Graphic Design and it was there that I first took an interest in the Graphic Arts. One of my most memorable times in high school was when I took an class in Web Design. My Web Design teacher showed me lots of ways to use Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc and I was interested.
As an child I always use to watch my father draw up comics as an hobby and he would always show try to teach me how to draw. I never got into drawing but reading comics really interest me. Of all the Graphic Designers, Milton Glaser would be my favorite and has influenced me the most. I do not know who also enjoys comics as much as I do but, he was the guy who created the DC bullet logo and also the “I Love New York” logo. I hope to create some logos that would be remembered 30 years from now.

Welcome!

This is the first post on your Learning Blog. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! The […] See MoreWelcome!

No Comments Found