Dana Edmund’s ePortfolio

Dana Edmund’s ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Hospitality Management
Portfolio Description

Greetings, my name is Dana Edmund. I am currently entering into my third semester at N.Y.C.C.T. I decided to major in the Hospitality Management industry because cooking has always been a passion of mines. As a child my father was considered the chef in my household and he always made sure I adapted his skills early by making sure he taught me whatever he can when he was in the kitchen. My family is from Trinidad, so a lot of my dishes are Caribbean infusion with a hint of a Latin touch. But at this point in time, I am realizing they’re so many options to explore as I pursue my studies in Hospitality. I feel like a kid in a big candy store with so much to choose from. That’s the best way to phase the feeling that I am going through but I do have an idea of what my interests are. The hotel management, travel and tourism industry, and I would love to open my own catering business one day. I knows as time goes on increasing my networking and socializing and enhancing my leadership skills will guide me on the destine career path.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: Dana Edmund

Welcome!

This is the first post on your Learning Blog. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! The […] See MoreWelcome!

No Comments Found