Dalise Lashley’s ePortfolio

Dalise Lashley’s ePortfolio
This ePortfolio Profile is PRIVATE, but all logged-in OpenLab members may view the ePortfolio Site.
Human Services
Portfolio Description

HUS 1207

Welcome, to Dalise’s Life at New York City College of Technology. I would like to give you a little insight into my life. As of right now, I am a student at City Tech for three years, I have been in three different majors trying to find my future profession; now I am in my fourth major, Human Service, which I believe is where I am suppose to be. I am all about service, lending a hand, advice, support in any form, and so on, just to give back to my community and just because that is simply who I am. In junior high, I was one of the top students and the spelling bee champion. In high school at Clara Barton, I was involved in many clubs, committees, and a sport such as Fashion Club, Drama Club, Photo Voice Club, Nursing Club, Prom Committee, Talent Show and Party Committee, Yearbook Committee, and on the Softball team. I also participated in the Student Government Association and Parent Teacher Conference meetings, as a spectator. Now in College, I am involved with the Student Government Association as the Senator At Large, Student Life Development as an Orientation Leader, Alumni for the CUNY Service Corp, and I am the President of the Oohlala Club. Oohlala is an social mobile app for the campus. As you can see, I love to be involve, use my time to help others and participate. This is why I chose to be in the Human Service major and continue my career to a Master’s Degree in Social Work. In this portfolio you will find items such as my resume, personal essay for Human Service, and more. Thank you for your time and visit.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: Dalise