COVER LETTER

active 11 years, 11 months ago
COVER LETTER
This Project is OPEN.
School / Office
Professional Studies
Project Description

Anwar Hussain
Cover Letter Draft

1602 Avenue V
Brooklyn, NY 11229
AnwarHussain90@gmail.com

March 8, 2012

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to apply for the Human Service internship. The internship fits well with my area of study, experience, and career goals. I am currently a junior majoring in Human Services at New York City College of Technology. Through my studies, I have acquired strong oral and communication skills, along with knowledge of Human Services. I am interested in gaining more experience and skills within the Human Service industry.

I have the required skills that the Human Service internship is looking for, I am an individual with strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and one who meets challenges and responds appropriately. During my work experiences my organizational skills and customer service skills were put to the test. As a secretary, I interact with clients on a daily basis. Both personally, and as a student, I have established and maintained positive relationships with customers, classmates, and professors. When I see something that needs to be done, I take the initiative to complete the task, even if it is not within my duty area. I am confident that I can contribute my own experiences, and knowledge to gain better skills in the Human Service Profession. My enclosed resume further details my education and qualifications.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my qualifications with you further in person. I can be reached at (917) 822-8582 or via email at AnwarHussain90@gmail.com. If I am unavailable, please feel free to leave a voicemail message and I will return your call promptly. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Anwar Hussain

Enclosure

Acknowledgements

This project was created by: anwarhussain

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.