Ariana Mackson’s ePortfolio

Ariana Mackson’s ePortfolio
This ePortfolio Profile is PRIVATE, but all logged-in OpenLab members may view the ePortfolio Site.
Hospitality Management
Portfolio Description

My academic experience is rather diverse, as I’ve changed my major often. I currently have a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Brooklyn College, and once I submit my thesis next week I will receive a Master’s degree in Psychology in January from City College. However, I realized a year ago that my passion lies in cooking and baking, which is why I’m now majoring in Hospitality Management. I want to focus on Culinary and Baking Arts to improve my cooking and baking skills. I have experience as a Cater Waiter, Cafe Waiter, Barista, and as an Assistant Manager at a Cafe & Bakery. However, I want to be more hands-on and be a baker instead. I believe my experience with writing on cakes, being around different pastries and learning about the ingredients, along with my leadership skills will aid in my success as a baker. Moreover, my passion and willingness to learn new things will help me to improve, and hopefully result in me opening a bakery of my own in the future.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: Ariana Mackson