Anna Woo’s ePortfolio

Anna Woo’s ePortfolio
This ePortfolio Profile is OPEN, but only logged-in OpenLab members may view the ePortfolio Site.
Hospitality Management
Portfolio Description

My name is Anna Woo. I am a a first year in college. I do not have a specific reason as to why I choose hospitality management as my major. I can speak in 2 other languages not including English. I can speak in Cantonese and in Mandarin. In the past few years I have traveled to China and to Florida. When I was little I would often go to Boston to visit my cousins. This summer when I went to Florida and I went to Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Universal, and Island of Adventure. Before I went on my vacation I volunteered at a New York Chinese School as a teacher assistant. I worked in SYEP when I was 15. I was a freshman in high school and I was lucky enough too be chosen. That summer I worked in Henry Street Settlement of Abrons Art. When I was in elementary school I went to P.S20 until 3rd grade. I transferred to Shuang Wen. In this school I was able to learn Mandarin. After the year the teachers stated that if I were to stay in that school I would have to repeat the year so my mom transferred me out and in to P.S.110. I stayed until I graduated 5th grade and went to a middle school called Henry Street School of International Studies.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: Anna Woo