Matt Designs

active 10 years, 7 months ago
Matt Designs
This Project is OPEN.
School / Office
Technology & Design
Project Description

Welcome to my graphic design blog. My name is Matthew Chin, an aspiring graphic designer from New York City College of Technology. The purpose of this blog will be to show my work in a fun and engaging manner. The target audience of my blog will be targeted towards anyone who is interested or working in a field related to the arts such as graphic design and Illustration. Viewers can participate on postings by speaking their mind in the form of critiques, sharing information. Through the blog, I will post my work in typography, photography, graphic design and illustration. Not only will I upload my work but also particularly interesting works or helpful tips.

Acknowledgements

This project was created by: mattchin1945

Invitation to an event / Fund raiser

Dear viewers/ audience of Matt Designs We invite everyone to attend the Matt designs fundraiser […] See More Invitation to an event / Fund raiser

Hi this is my first post in the Matt Designs Blog. Today I will show you what a majority of […] See More

Hello world!

Welcome to CityTech Sites. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! See MoreHello world!

No Comments Found

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.