adijatu jalloh’s ePortfolio

adijatu jalloh’s ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Hospitality Management
Portfolio Description

Hello my name is Adijatu Jalloh, however I prefer to go by just Adji for short. I am a culinary/hospitality major and I am very dedicated to cooking. I started cooking at such a young age that I became driven by my passion for food and learning about different cultural dishes . I spent my entire childhood and teenage years cooking, competing in cooking competitions, testing out different recipes, and working with a lot of influential chefs over the years such as chef Kerry Heffernan, chef Marcus Samuelesson, and Chef Matt Hoyle. I got into the professional kitchen at the age of 16 and worked my way up to Nobu. Although I am very much determined and dedicated to my work I do try to enjoy life to the fullest on my down time. I love to travel and enjoy exploring other cultures. I plan on visiting every continent in my lifetime and I have been making progress so far. I enjoy going out to eat with friends and family at least once per week to try out new restaurants around the city. I also enjoy planning events and although it is stressful at times it helps keep me occupied and focused.

Member Profile

Did some chocolate work for our last two weeks in class. I learned so many new techniques.

See MoreDid some chocolate work for our last two weeks in class. I learned so many new techniques.

Some of my weekly Friday catering. Every Friday I cater freshly made African fusion dinners delivered to your doorstep. All meals comes with freshly made bread each week along with my homemade cinnamon iced lattes. My business is all about freshness and everything I sell is homemade.

See MoreSome of my weekly Friday catering. Every Friday I cater freshly made African fusion dinners delivered to your doorstep. All meals comes with freshly made bread each week along with my homemade cinnamon iced lattes. My business is all about freshness and everything I sell is homemade.

Food Tasting Gala

here is a little video and a few pictures showing the food tasting gala my team and I had this […] See MoreFood Tasting Gala

No Comments Found