Tituba 13- End

After reading the ending I found it to be exactly what I thought would happen just because of how much the spirits of mama yaya, her mother and Yao alluded too it. Once Tituba hears of Iphigene’s plan and as the day grows closer, she asks the spirits if it will work or what would happen and they respond by saying it is not yet their time for freedom and that soon they will meet. When I read this I knew Tituba was soon going to die and that the agreement they had come too with Christopher on not ratting out the rioters would come back to hurt them. In a way I was happy for Tituba because she finally gets to reunite with her family and her cruel world would come to an end but I felt bad because she finally came to accept and embrace the fact she was having a baby. Tituba wanted to go through with bringing this human being to life this time but unfortunately she wasnt able too even after all the changed she made for herself and the baby, such as eating better and taking care of her body more.