Monthly Archives: April 2012

1st draft to my final project

1st Draft of Final Project I have begun editing the sound to my Final project. This is only a first draft, and will have more work to show soon. I am finding the direction I want to go in with … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Retake on (Javier Herrera) the The Face of Deliverance by Kevin and Myrtle

The Face of Deliverance Courtesy of our fellow class mate (Javier Herrera) we will be working on a video clipping that is approximately a minute and 30 seconds long (The Face of Deliverance). The Face of Deliverance video consists of … Continue reading

Proposal for Final Project

At first I wanted my project to represent a calm relaxing feel by using moving images of whale or dolphin pods in the ocean; a serene moment of hearing birds and soothing wind, but then I realized the sounds I used … Continue reading

Final Project Proposal

For my final project, I plan on making a “recut” comedic trailer for a movie. Originally I had planned on doing a movie like “Reservoir dogs”, or “Pulp Fiction” in which the trailer is set to happy melodic music, almost … Continue reading

Our proposal for my final mulitmedia project

In the Fall of 2011, my class-mates and I recorded a Public Service Announcement (PSA) project on credit card debt abuse. At the time, we choose a horror genre to portray the message. This PSA project was for our Video … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged | 6 Comments

FInal project porposal

For this project i was thinking about creating a soundscape for a cartoon. I have found an old (1933) black and white cartoon called “The Air Race” . Its a Willie Whopper cartoon by Ub Iwerks. The cartoon is under … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | 1 Comment

A.A. – Final Project Proposal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r41QEWQZVU&feature=youtu.be 0.00 – music accompanying scene, not overwhelming or very noticeable. 1 or 2 instruments. Middling mood. 0.50 – as they walk to the bedroom a sustained horn section will come in and end at 1.02 when the scene cuts. … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | 1 Comment

Sound Analysis of Final Project

Yulia Rudenko Sound for Multimedia ENT 3390 Sound Analysis of Final Project I want to start out with a quiet underlying sound that will be there through out the whole video. 00:06 A sound to relate to the changing of … Continue reading

D.O.A Di-section

Starting Scene 00:01:45 – 00:02:02 Opening soundtrack dims to commentary but still continuous.  The volume increases, and decreases to show intensity for the commentary. 00:02:02 – 00:02:04  Main actor commentary. 00:02:04 – 00:02:11  Footsteps of main actor and a knock … Continue reading

Treatment

Ian Hodgson