In Teju Coles’ essay “Perfect and Unrehearsed,” one of my favorite photos in his essay was “Three boys in Liberia.” This is a photograph taken by Martin Munkacsi in Liberia. The photo is sourced from Howard Greenberg Gallery. When I first looked at the photo I saw that it was in black and white. I realized the three boys and the little wave they were running towards. You can see footprints in the sand and little water splashes made by their feet as well. This photo makes me feel a sense of joy by seeing the body language of the boys which indicates that they were full of joy as well having fun running into the water. The photo makes me want to go to the beach and connect with nature. This leads into the idea of the decisive moment being created. The three boys were spotted happily running into the water. The photographer quickly snapped the picture and just by looking at the  feet placement of each body you can tell that it was a decisive moment. The dominant impression of this photo is the boys living life, making their way to the water in a running motion, hands out, ready to get splashed by the water that connected to shore.