Authors

Ali Jawwad – Pursuing a degree in Computer Information Systems at the New York City College of Technology. I have been interested in exploring how computers have changed our lives and how we can use them to create a safe environment where individuals can communicate with each other without any danger. This project has opened up new doors to the virtual world to explore how significant it is in our life.

Ajay Sharma – On the path to completing my degree in computer information systems at New York City College of Technology. I have always had interest in technology and computers since a young age. Technology has advanced over the year tremendously and we are in the modern era of experiencing these advancements. Computers have made our daily lives a lot easier for work or school. This project goes in depth about cyber security and will display many categories such as how essential it is, recommendations to improving an organizations cyber security , and much more! 

Augustine Tetteh – I had strong interest in software and applications when I enrolled into New York City College of Technology. I always found it fascinating how applications function with small input required. I enrolled in Computer Systems Technology with the aim to pursue Software Development in my Bachelors Program.  With the world shifting towards the Technological era I am pumped to see where my naturing skills will take me.

Nabeel Moazzam – Since in grade 2nd, I begun to learn things about technology, computers, networks. I spend every day learning new things and they interest me even now. Over time I developed many skills and became expert in Computer Science by time of high school and now I set my own goal to challenge myself and achieve them. But this project also gave me an idea to explore further way.