Luis Saula-Guasco

I am a senior attending New York City College of Technology. Currently, I am studying towards a Bachelor Degree in Computer Systems and my focus is in Network & Security. Iā€™m majoring on Network Security (Bachelor), because within this field, everyday there is new problem that need to be solved (There is no a routine). I really like traveling, until now I have visit some places in the Dominican Republic, Spain, Peru and of course Ecuador! In my spare time what I do is watch some productive videos or go for a walk (But I like more when it is at night or when it rains). As a last, right now I’m working for an organization whose purpose is to help the community. So this is me!!! šŸ˜€

Wei Lou Zeng

I am a senior attending New York City College of Technology. I am currently working to finishing my bachelor degree in computer information systems with IT being my main focus. I enjoy playing handball and video games such as League of Legends, Witcher 3, Skyrim etc. on my spare time.

John Mota

I am a Senior Student on the Electrical Engineer Major at City Tech. Apparently, this will be my last semester before obtaining my Bachelor’s Degree. I enjoy traveling and good food, on my spare time I like to inform myself about new technologies and gadgets, working out, and reading.

Devante Williams

I’m a senior of the New York City College of Technology and are currently working on finishing my bachelors degree in the software track of computer systems technology. I spend my spare time drawing, working on small RPG game prototypes, and DMing dungeons and Dragons for my friends.