New iPhone Conceals Sheer Magic Summaries types

Informative Abstract

The iPhone 4S presents the important essentials in the phone. The purpose of an iPhone 4S is to provide users with the benefits to be delightful of. Features like the faster chip inside the iPhone 4S which allows users to have more speed in performing a lot of task programs at the same time. Another feature is the camera that is much faster and better than the iPhone 4 that allows users to take pictures in a more magnificently and clear in color. The Speech recognition acts a virtual assistant which allows users to create tasks commands for the virtual assistant to remind the user of the task for the day. Such commands are “Wake me at,” “Call,” “Send a message to,” “Give me directions to,” and “Remind me.”

Descriptive Abstract

The four main features of the iPhone 4S would have faster chip, improved camera, different carriers and Speech recognition phone are described and examples of each are provided.

Executive Abstract

The iPhone 4S will have incredible features which can be described as an amazing technology. The first is the Siri feature described as a virtual assistant which allows users to create tasks commands for the virtual assistant to remind the user of the task for the day. Such commands are “Wake me at,” “Call,” “Send a message to,” “Give me directions to,” and “Remind me.” The faster chip inside the iPhone 4S which allowed the user to perform more task programs within the phone.