Immigration Direct

1. I think the site is good for the English speaker since the layout information is explanatory for people to understand what they need to find and step by step instructions to fill out their information.

2. Some features that make the site navigable are the quick drop down menu for each category and brief description to each category. The user friendly menu which displays “Where Do I Start?” that lets the user to choose options from a section category for immigrants, citizens, and residents. Also the bottom layout which shows a user which application is needed to apply for.

3.Some features I like about the site is that it explains each category and what it needs to be fill out in the forms for renewal or applying for an application and search function of the site to search for an specific category.

4. I think the site needs a language selection for non-English speakers and reviews from customers that used the site for suggestion to others.

5. It was easy once you navigate through the site top category menu to find the Form I-765 by scrolling through each drop down menu for each category or you might want to do a search for the form and it is right below of “Where Do I Start?” I was able to find the I-765 in USCIS Forms and see a description to the form.