Self analysis of BSN program

Associate to BSN Self Evaluation

My academic experiences at City Tech have positively impacted my educational growth and future career plans. I have learned the importance of determination, being a self- sufficient learner, open- mindedness, and the importance of good study habits. I have learned when you need help it must be seeked early. The teachers in the program are very important and acted as my role model. I am a full time nurse at a correctional facility, newly married, and attend school full time. I have been a procrastinator as a result my assignments were overwhelming me. I had to learn how to prioritize and manage my time. I was able to manage school and life outside. The teachers provided lots of challenges by giving us so much assignments, however due to my time management skills I was able to complete it on time. My experience in this program will stay with me throughout my life and I will build on it. In addition, the concepts and knowledge acquired both in class and at clinical sites were valuable. I am confident that these experiences will ensure me at success in graduate school and beyond. Thank you City Tech.