Strengths and Skills

At a young age I learned that everyone has a gift and that eventually I will realize what mine is and must use it to do good. Some people figure out earlier than others what theirs is and I believe I was one of those people. My gift is helping others feel better.  My ability to help others and make them feel better whether physically or emotionally has been a strength that I’ve had and continue to possess when caring for patients and even in my work environment amongst my peers. I am able to empathize with my patients and their families and communicate with them in a compassionate, caring and sometimes jovial way depending on the situation.  My smile, pleasant demeanor and ability to treat everyone with dignity and respect have been able to make most “difficult” patients pleasant, cooperative or both. I am a team player and I’m willing to step in and help when help is needed.  I possess great interpersonal skills.  I am a fast learner and am able to adapt to different situations and new environments quickly and efficiently. Last but not least, I am able to maintain professionalism in situations that prove challenging.