I’m a sophomore student studying Advertisement Design and Graphical Arts in the New York City College of Technology. I already have a MA degree in Economics and Computer Science, however my passion and interest in Graphic Design and Communications is the reason why I’ve decided to start all over again, and I finally feel that I’m on the right track. I would like the Graphic Design to be huge part of my life, because I have an irresistible desire to make this world even brighter. I’ve already taken 5 courses related to my major and I’m currently taking 2 more:

• Graphic Design Principles I. Basic design and color theory course.
  • Foundation Drawing. An essential part of core Graphic Design technics.
  • Publication Media. One of my favorite courses so far. Learned basic typography and page assembly technics. Adobe InDesign was the key software that was used.
  • Raster and Vector Graphics. Learned concepts and applied theories of digital media. Had been using both Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
  • Graphic Design Principles II. Developed creative visual thinking that is so important for communication design.
  • Typographic Design. Core typography course, learned the appropriate use of type with current technology. Used Adobe InDesign.
  • Graphic Communications Workshop. Learned core concepts in the graphic communications field.